Sunday, May 1, 2011

C4T #4

Space shuttle on the launching pad ready for take-off.

Learning Is Messy-Blog

Summary (post#1)
Brian is a teacher who was picked to go on the last space shuttle mission. He was invited to twitter the whole event. Its a first, and his students are lucky. He will be traveling with Mark Kelly, who is the husband of congresswoman Gifford. She was shot by a gunman in Arizona. I told Brian to say hello for me. He said the initial launch has been postponed once, and is now scheduled to launch on April 19, 2011. I told him to stay in touch and feel free to respond to my comments. I left him my contact information.

Summary (post#2)
Brian was a little disappointed that the shuttle mission was delayed again. The good thing, was he was able to send pictures to his class, of the housing facility, for the shuttle, and all of the inner-workings of the launch experience. Brian was also able to make homework assignment via several modes of technology. Bottom line, even though the mission was delayed, once again, the experience was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment