Friday, February 18, 2011

Summary Blog #5

First i must say, the youngster's on "Eagle Nest" did a wonderful job with their podcast(very informative about Rome and it's history. Also like the way the kids did the "Shark-Tastic" interview. They did a good job matching the underwater music, to the words. I looked at all the podcast, that were recommended, and was impressed. I got some ideas from the kids and Judy Scharf(podcast collection). I have discussed what i saw with my partners in the podcast assignment, and we decided to do a radio broadcast.

1 comment:

  1. Woodie, I was happy to read your blog and hear your input, but I saw that it was incomplete. You only did one of the three, and this one still needs to be more in depth. There should always be a summary of what you read or watched, and give your feedback and opinions with it. I hope you will go back and edit this and do the assignment the right way so we can all see.
    Thanks,
    Amberly Elmore

    ReplyDelete